BACK?

 


i find myself back here again after five years. i don't know why? my intuition was leading me here, back to blogging or maybe to writing again but why here? why back to an almost obsolete tool of expression(no offense or anything blogger). the world is currently obsessed with quick and easy dopamine hits so why would my intuition ( deeper higher self?) lead me here? instead of like TikTok which is the most popular social media site at the moment.

 




perhaps it knows, that i need a deep rest, that my paused soul requires things that are equally slow or that demand slowness or mindfulness maybe that's why I'm here. To learn slowness or to slow down or learn my natural pace after years and years of rushing to catch with the world.






 

To get to know, understand and accept who i really am. so consider this my journal, my early century letters (kind of inspired by Lorde's emails but also greatly inspired by intuition I didn't know i had newly discovered after 8 months of therapy, an inner pro me voice i can finally hear.)

i guess that's why i am here

xx

Dailess


Comments

Popular Posts