Things currently making me happy


1.)    Relationship with the Most High
For a little while there, my relationship was on the rocks but now we’re back to normal and better than ever, thank goodness! It was awful!!!
2.)    Tasty bites burgers
Awesome burgers at the low , low price of k10? Uhm yes please!!!!
3.)    China mall


My sweet china mall that stocks the cutest, quirkiest vintage  goods!!! Double yes please!!!


4.)    School’s out! Scream and shout!
Bored to death now though but super happy either way, its been a long four years! But each year was beautiful!!! Ooh NEW IDEA!!!!
5.)    All my shows will be back soon
Starting this Sunday! My favourite shows are coming back one by one yay!!!!
6.)    Plants Vs Zombies
Awesome new game that’s so awesome!!! Well its not really a new game, its just new for me so…yeah!
7.)    Book Projects

I’ve got so many drafts that need to be finished and edited! Excited about that but I’m currently still procrastinating all that work though 

Comments

Popular Posts